Based on OpenSSL and Microsoft CryptoAPI, this
version allows you to establish a secure connection between
Quick3270 and a host computer
IBM 3270 and 5250 Terminal Emulator for Windows.
Quick3270 is a powerful, high reliable 3270 / 5250 terminal emulator
for Windows that connects PCs to IBM zSystems (former zSeries and
IBM i (former iSeries).
Good integration with the Windows user interface and the easy to use
of the software will save you money for training costs and help desk
Quick3270 integrates a COM interfacer. This feature allows you to
automate, in an easy and standard way, the data exchange between
your mainframe and your Windows applications.
A lot of advanced features and the low pricing makes Quick3270 the
3270/5250 connectivity solution with the best performance/price
relationship on the market.
- IBM 3270 terminal emulation.
- IBM 5250 terminal emulation.
- TN3270, TN5250 and
Microsoft Host Integration Server (EIS/FMI 3270) connectivity.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support.
- TLS/SSL encryption protocols (Quick3270 Secure).
- IND$FILE file transfer.
- FTP file transfer.
- Standard and Enhanced EHLLAPI (32-bit) programming
- WinHLLAPI (32-bit) programming interface.
- COM Interface.
- Macro language with COM support (Automation).
- Full customizable keyboard layout.
- Hotspots / GUI on-the-fly option.
- GDDM - Graphic Terminal Emulation (3179G,
- Compatible with Citrix XenApp and
Windows Terminal Server.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese user
See the feature page for more details.